The National Association of Realtors (NAR) has shown proof that you will have to make a change at some point with the current situation… Here is a guide on what companies to opt for.
- Keller Williams. It was started in the year 1983, it has 1100 offices, 181,000 agents and its best in profit sharing model and training first mentality. Agents make money in two ways; by commission gotten from real estate sale and the profit sharing strategy. It is a fully known brand throughout the US and Canada.
It does not have commission splits for top agent, some market centers charge a monthly fee, recruiting can be tiring.
- RE/MAX. it create high performing agents, started in 1973, has 3532 offices in US, has 138,500 agents and it’s known to have the best consistency performing agents in real estate faculty. They provide training, tools and mentorship for all their agents. Commissions of best performing agents are adjustable.
They have a monthly desk fee, training for new agents is minimal and has set ways on how to use their brand.
- Cold well banker. It started in 1906, it has 3100 offices, 92,159 agents and it’s well-known for its brand which is the most known real-estate organization in the country. It’s considered best for new agents because it has regular training and mentorship for the agents. It is known to have amazing events and conferences.
Some of their offices charge a desk fee, does not have motivation for team work and it does not have internal lead generation options.
- expr REALTY. It’s recommended for part time agents, it started in 2009, it has no offices, it has 80,000 agents. Its commission structure is like that of Keller Williams and also presents a revenue sharing plan for agents who are recruited to be brokers. They also grant stock option for best performing agents. It has a large library with training materials.
Does not focus on in person mentorship, it does not have physical office location and it focuses on recruiting which may be tiring to the agents.
- It started in 2012, has 426 offices, has 25,000 agents, it has the best technology for profitable markets. It’s the best in terms of luxury real estate services. It has the best reputation when it comes to home owners with the highest net worth in the country. Has great and firm leadership. They do not have a Set number of split commissions instead each agent negotiates differently and personally. It is a brokerage model hence agents get full control of the brand, image and quality.
It is strict hence a complicated format of applying for a position, it’s not yet a profitable company.