If you need to get more leads, the following 19 tips will help you plan properly for an open house.
1. Push your open house advert on Facebook. Since most prospective customers are searching for houses on social media, post them on Facebook and experience wonders.
2. Make a decision on the food to serve. The meal you make at an open house means a lot about how prospects see you.
3. Make an email announcement. As you make your weekly posts, include the open house. Let the email list be useful
4. Use websites like Zillow and Realtor.com. Not everyone will check your email updates. This is another avenue. And make sure to be time sensitive and post early.
5. Message your buyers. Show them that you are dedicated to serving them even if this will not be their ideal home.
6. Shoot something on Instagram. Make sure that those who haven’t seen your other social media post have a glimpse of what you are trying to sell on Instagram before the open house.
7. Get people ready. Have related posts so you can be ready and surprised at the same time, especially if you are new in the market.
8. Add Riders to your open house early. Notify the neighbors to visit even before notifications.
9. Prepare meals and refreshments early. Make the food ready early by ordering ahead or making plans to cook ahead.
10. Have the sign-in list ready. Best if you are not relying on an application. You don’t want surprises when the prospect is already there.
11. Notify the seller to make arrangements early. It might require them to make some adjustments here and there. You can also offer to help out by sending in a cleaner.
12. Get up early and ensure the directional signs are in place. Since it may only be allowed to erect them on that day, make sure this is done early.
13. Put up balloons, especially on signs and in most visited areas. You will see them attract curious people.
14. Put up welcoming signs and flyers at entrances. Drinks and sweet tokens also prove to be quite enticing at such stations. Let the prospects feel welcomed.
15. Make feedback inquiries from buyer agents. Be honest, and this way, you will be guaranteed feedback.
16. Make sure the Custom Relationship Manager has the sign-in list. Whether an application or manual entry, just get it done.
17. Communicate with your guests. Be friendly by inviting them to coffee or so. This works better than emailing.
18. Follow up on those in all your lists step by step. Get in contact with all those people you have in your email and lists. Get feedback and also ask to be in business with them.
19. Inform the homeowner of all progress and feedback. There are applications that can help you do this, such as Spacio.