Different opinions on the strategies are out there, but with proper readiness, you will see a change in your business.
These strategies are worth noting because they will help you stand out among your competitors.
• Listen more. The more you listen to your client, the better because you will now be able to answer their focus points.
• Have an aim. Set goals to achieve each week.
• Communicate one on one.
• Get ready. Be ready by practicing your script with your friend and focus more on what they are saying than your script.
• Be ready to hear NO. Be ready for objections and prepare yourself for how you will approach them.
• Begin to call. Ensure you have space for relieving anxiety by stretching and walking around to keep your mind open.
• Don’t lose touch. Keep reaching out.
Let’s look at the various scripts.
1. Cold calling expired listing. It can be complicated since the homeowner can contact numerous agents even on the same day. The Neighborhood Expert, which is a script from REDX, can make you unique.
2. Basic FSBO Script. It explains that you need to prove to sellers who need to close deals immediately that they need your assistance. As an agent, avoid committing yourself but keep a close ear to what is being said. Avoid talking about commissions and making promises; instead, show them that you are listening and taking note of what is being said.
3. Advanced FSBO Script. It’s a tip from Agent Fire. It enables you to listen to the concerns of the seller and then have the ability to provide solutions to them.
4. Circle Prospecting Script. Exposes you more to vicinities you have been previously involved in. this script is from Ricky Carruth. It directs you on how to approach neighborhoods where you are the listing agent.
5. Cold call script for an open house invitation. In this section, we use Kevin wards script, which pulls all the work and effort and uses it as the main reason for cold calling. Using personal invitation comes with the advantage of changing to your desired state and situation you are in.
6. Respond to an online question script. This is result of the landing pages and websites you use for advertising. Such scripts are from fit small businesses. They have an opportunity of introducing themselves and proceed with an important conversation. In this sector, the buyers have reached out, and now yours is to reach out to them by calling them. This is a strong cold call that will get you a step further.
7. Cold calling voicemail script. Research shows that 80% of calls go to voicemail; this shows that you can leave your important message stating the key points. The best voicemail ranges from eight seconds to 14 seconds long. It states who you are and your reason for calling. The main objective is to get the next conversation when they reach out for feedback.